Sunday 6 May 2012

I want to try that!

Since I began making jewellery, I have always wanted to try making other crafty things. The list is endless, there is cardmaking, papercrafts, sewing, crochet, e.t.c. they is soo many things I want to try.
I first became aware of all the different types of crafts when I joined Twitter, this was in October 2011. Those that I followed and who followed me, were talented  in their own unique way.

A few weeks ago I wanted to try my hand at papercrafts, in particular making paper flowers. I came across a video on You Tube, I sat there with my tissue paper and scissors and watched several vids, before I came a cross a tutorial I liked. That creation is sitting in a vase in my living room, my twins and bf were surprised that I had made it, I was surprised myself.

I think  if you see something and you want to try and make it. go for it. You may be great at it, or lousy at it, give it a go.  Since making the paper flower arrangement, I have bought myself a glue gun, you can use a glue gun for a multitude of craft projects, I just need to decide on what, mmmm......, where's that craft mag I bought yesterday?

No comments:

Post a Comment